Sunday, July 5, 2020

July the 5th because things have be crazeeee around here since June 15th

Oh yeah and I'm NOT EVEN talking about the USof A and all of the insanity that's going on here (Thanks to Trumpito and his minions)! We and The Krewe have expanded our bubble and now the MITM and I are in Burbank with super nana, Mr Matrix, and BGM (also including, Moxie and Tommy Lasorda,  aka the dogs) for a while since both of them are working from home! Mr Matrix has a big project that his taking more of his day than before, so we're here to help out and also spend more time with BGM!

super nana is maintaining her usual day that starts earlier because her boss is in another timezone but can end a little earlier than most, most of the time anyway.

 ***************

It's also a very big day for Stretch* because it's her  

*REDACTED* birthday!

We called and sang to her this morning and posted greetings on all the shared social media sites. In the past celebrations would have been yet another opportunity for a big family gathering, but 2020 has changed everyone's plans. BUT, we're just adding up all the missed parties and will have one or 20 huge parties when this is all over! That's my plan anyway! 

So, leave her a greeting if y'all are so inclined because she will see them!

*****************

We're good here and for that I am grateful. The MITM and I are still on elder lockdown, but we've traded locations for a while, so it is sort of a vacation. I mean, I had to pack a bag and travel with a destination in mind, so that qualifies as a trip in my mind!

So, there y'all go, so stay safe, wear your mask, practice physical distancing, and wash your damn hands!

I leave all y'all! xoxox




*Stretch, for those of you who might not know, is wife to Captain Chaos, mother to The Kid and Big Boy Chaos (BBC), sister-in-law to The Doc and The Dancing Lady, super nana and Mr Matrix, and auntie to Big Girl Matrix (BGM), and lovely daughter-in-law to me and the MITM!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stretch!!!!
    Glad to read that you are all safe and well.
    SXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased you provided a guide to the names in your extended "bubble" as it was getting confusing... I raise a toast to the birthday girl, and to the prospect of big parties we all have planned for when it is safe to do so! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to read waterlily that your having as much normal as you can and staying safe. Keep enjoying the day I say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these acronyms. Thanks for explaining. Were you in the military before? That was my first exposure to many acronyms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're with family. A lot of people have been separated from their families - I didn't see youngest grandchildren for three months, which is hard when the baby had been five weeks old at last cuddling. I'd got to the stage of thinking I might die before ever seeing them again - but imagination got the better of me. Here's to family parties in the future. And blog parties, of course. So much love to you and yours xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar