Well, as we left off in the last post...
The MITM is once again in deepestdarkestafrica, except this time it's more like hothumidsunnycoastalafrica, or as he likes to say, "a much less hostile environment," but still on the continent, just a different part. Thanks to modern technology, he didn't miss the first NFL preseason game, which, if you know anything about him, is rather important. He was excited to tell me that in addition to the game, he found out that Drew Brees is going to be inducted into the (American) Football Hall of Fame. Yes, it's the little things that make being away from home a bit more palatable. Real work starts next week, so I am glad he has a bit of enjoyment beforehand.
I've finished OT for my hand and have been given a series of exercises that will strengthen my hand and ward off any additional problems. The neat thing about them is that I don't need any equipment, just things we have at home already! Picking up coins and pushing them through a small opening or buttoning a duvet closed. I have to admit closing my button-fly jeans has become a lot easier! Anyway, simple things have become part of my exercise routine these days, including using the computer, just as long as I take breaks. I'm seriously thinking about adding a G&T to break times.
I tried getting around to visit a few of y'all today and will return to regular visits immediately, if not sooner!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
tell me something good, sugar