Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Who's next?

 Somehow I managed to blog for 10 days straight, sweetpeas! It was fun and reminded me how much I enjoy blogging! It felt a bit strange to miss a few days, but that was then and this is now, so let's see if anyone else will try the TEN DAY CHALLENGE!!

I'm still trying to figure out why my photos from the party won't post, so there will probably be some pictorial posts soon!


17 comments:

  1. Yes, it does feel strange when you stop after a 10 day stint! Congrats! I feel the need to do a little cluster of posts - but not another 10 days - it really put me in a better frame of mind when I did it though, and I have missed blogging daily.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It's a nice distraction from the insanity of the world and most certainly on other social media sites!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I would...but I post almost everyday now lambchop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, since both you and Ms Scarlet have leapt to the challenge, Savvy, it's probably Mr DeVice's turn...

    {{manic laughter}}

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you think, sweetpea! Let's hope IDV picks up the gauntlet, Jon!! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh, sorry, I'm not in on that day - or the following nine!
      (I did think about about it, and may yet succumb at some point...)

      P.S. Congratulations on completing the Ten Day Challenge, Savvy! x

      Delete
    3. BUT, you are considering it, so there is that tiny point! (Thank you, sweetpea! It was fun!) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I do every day, too, but maybe I should take ten days off??? ⛔⛔⛔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you dare take 10 days off, sweetpea! p.s. this is the second time your comment has landed in my spam folder!!! WTF? xoxo

      Delete
  5. FirstNations here, noticing that you've fucked off AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still around, sweetpea, and still fucking around here! I'm seriously thinking about posting everyday. What about you??? *snickering* xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh! My comment vanished! Congrats, Savvy! I think I muttered something about needing to slap a post up.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why your first comment vanished, but it was sitting there in the comments section! Blogger does some weird things at times, sweetpea! xoxo

      Delete
  7. I've posted YouTube videos two days in a row now. Maybe I'll do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huzzah! Do it, sweetpea! As you told me a photo without words is as good as a wordy one! xoxo

      Delete

tell me something good, sugar