sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
I predicted this unfortunate happenstance way back in October 2020Innit?
When you cast ANY ballot from now on!!!xoxo
And dumb asses WILL still vote them in! Do your homework voters!!!!! They will be coming for you next!!!!
This whole election thing is so unamerican !
I want to say I can't believe this has happened, but unfortunately, I can. I sure hope as many voters as possible come out in November and obliterate the Republicans on all levels!
I can't believe this happened either. What next - does The Handmaid's Tale become reality?All this bollocks going on in the World is suffocating.Sx
tell me something good, sugar
I predicted this unfortunate happenstance way back in October 2020
ReplyDeleteInnit?
When you cast ANY ballot from now on!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
And dumb asses WILL still vote them in! Do your homework voters!!!!! They will be coming for you next!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis whole election thing is so unamerican !
ReplyDeleteI want to say I can't believe this has happened, but unfortunately, I can. I sure hope as many voters as possible come out in November and obliterate the Republicans on all levels!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe this happened either. What next - does The Handmaid's Tale become reality?
ReplyDeleteAll this bollocks going on in the World is suffocating.
Sx