Tuesday, April 6, 2021

06 April 2021

 Checking in with all y'all because I ain't got much to share today which is why this is being posted at 21:55!

Yeah, I've been MIA, I know, but there's a reason (it's weak, I know) that I've been absent. You see, I've been scrolling through that other social media site and ignoring the news, except for what pops up in my email, and I can't seem to organize my thoughts to blog! 

Weird, right? 

Anyway, this too shall pass. 

The MITM is finally getting a new phone and mine has been repaired, so we're all iPhone people now. (Don't judge or try to dissuade us, we've paid the money and that's the end of it.) I don't know why any or all of this is relevant, but that's the way it is around here! 

SweetMarySunshine, I will try and get myself in gear this week, I pinkie promise!

9 comments:

  1. Not much new here either. STILL in quarantine and social distancing... and doing my daily walks...and getting ready to see here in the hell I can get my pricks, since the state will be opening it up to everyone now. I think, I may be getting them from my mothers rehab, who are offering them now to the rehabs immediate family members. Fingers crossed they can get more vaccines. I also have my name on the county list too lambchop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though we're fully vaccinated, we're still very careful going out, always masked, doing social distancing, etc. because are still too many covidiots here in L.A.! I hope you get yours soon, sweetpea! xoxo

      Delete
  2. We're slowly coming out of Lockdown #3 here - the "non-essential" stores will be opening from next Monday, and pubs and restaurants with outside tables, too. Most importantly, so will the hairdressers! Can't wait for that - I look like I'm wearing Phil Spector's worst wig at the moment! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following the news out of the UK and Europe, in general because we here seem to follow, in terms of surges, what happens with all y'all! You made me really LOL with your Phil Spector comment, sweetpea! xox

      Delete
  3. Scattered thoughts often make for the best post. That other social media site that shows more faces than books has caused many problems. I have mostly family connections up there and even those can be problematic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to try doing a bullet point style post next time! Thanks, sugar! We shall see what happens with that other social media site very soon! xox

      Delete
  4. I don't have an FB account, so I have no idea what's going on over there. I just got my first vaccine shot this afternoon, and I'm enduring a few mild side effects from it. I'm likely losing my job soon, but don't worry. I'll land on my feet when the dust settles.

    I hope everything is going well over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't missing anything by not being on FB, sweetpea! I'm glad you're half way to being fully vaccinated, so keep following the science about your own behaviors. I hope you don't lose your job! xox

      p.s. we're good here, all of our krewe are either fully vaccinated or waiting for a 2nd dose!

      Delete
  5. As Jon says - the possibility of a professional haircut is now tantalisingly close!! Though I reckon there will be a queue.
    I have a very disorganised mind, Savvy, don't worry about it.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar